Apprenticeships Reports for R09
As communicated last week we will be publishing the zipped file today that contains the apprenticeship funding reports for R09 period end.
There are 5 reports in total.
- Apprenticeship Data Match report – no changes from last month
- Apps Monthly Payment report – in the same format used at R08 showing payments made but excluding information about earnings
- Apps Co-Funding Contributions report – updated for R09 to provide a more comprehensive view of all learners that have received payments in this funding year
- Apps Additional Payment report – new report
- Period End Funding Summary report – new report for period end
As planned the 2 new reports are:
- Apps Additional Payment report (sometimes referred to as incentives). This shows details of the payments providers need to pass to employers and will help with identifying these on the remittance advice; these payments are shown separately on the remittance from the other apprenticeship payments. There is one known issue with this report, shown in the Known issues log.
- Period End Funding Summary report (at month end). This shows year to date totals based on the actual apprenticeship payments produced at period end. This is similar to the reports providers receive after each ILR submission but includes accurate payment details rather than earnings details.
We are continuing to work with users and sector representatives, including through the Technical User Group, to develop and improve the reporting that is available to users of the service.
If you have any queries or issues, then you should raise them through the service desk on 0370 267 0001 or at SDE.firstname.lastname@example.org.