13/14 Data Errors

From Thursday 10 December, feconnect will be replaced by ESFA Communities.

Feconnect is being replaced by a more robust, accessible service. ESFA Communities is now live and so feconnect will be read only from Thursday 10 December 2020. From this date it will not be possible to create or reply to topics or posts. Feconnect users will need to create a new ESFA communities account to post, reply or subscribe for email alerts.

Home Forums Data issues 13/14 Data Errors

This topic contains 33 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  trainingprovider 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
  • ydeluca
    Participant

Hi All

I’ve managed to download the file, make relevant amendments and have input annotations onto spreadsheet. Does anyone know what to do next? How do we now submit the spreadsheet to the SFA?

Anonymous

Ydeluca – This is what came through on the e-mail from SFA around 13th Jan, so I don’t think you need to submit the spreadsheet (but keep it!):

“We are now asking you to review your data set provided at learning aim level, which has been uploaded to the Hub. Once you have checked the data all we require is one of two headline responses. This response is either:

(i) Following our checks on learner eligibility, we believe our data to be accurate so the funding we claimed in the Final Funding Claim is correct and no further action is needed. Evidence is available to support this statement if needed.

OR

(ii) Following our checks on learner eligibility, we believe that there were errors in our submitted data so the funding we claimed in the Final Funding Claim is incorrect to the amount of £xx. Evidence is available to support this statement if needed.

Can you please arrange for your response to be recorded on the data set provided and returned by email to your CDS advisor before the end of January.”

Anonymous

Just re-read the last bit – perhaps you do have to submit the spreadsheet!

ydeluca
    Participant

Thanks CColes, the only problem is, I don’t appear to have received the email with the instructions you have mentioned in your reply, is the last bit of the email what you have already given me?

Anonymous

Yes that is the last bit – It probably means that you e-mail you CDS advisor (relationship manager) with your response and the spreadsheet.

ydeluca
    Participant

Many thanks Ccole

Caspar Verney
    Participant

Please can I ask those who have been wrestling with their 13/14 conundrums to post their thoughts on this thread http://feconnect.education.gov.uk/forums/topic/1314-reviewing/ , please?

Many thanks,
    Caspar

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Caspar,
    Well you did have to ask so:
    Yep did have errors in the ILR data ‘I hold my hands up’ but not too much of an issue except having to explain why we will have to pay back a little funding. The SFA were correct we did have some data errors but for most we did have the evidence to support the funding claimed.

Well picked up the SFA data team but you could have left it to after Christmas to tell us.

trainingprovider
    Participant

Hi All

Can I assume that if we do not have a 13/14 Data Errors Spreadsheet on the Hub then we don’t have to do anything?

Viewing 9 posts - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.