2015/16 FIS Error – PartnerUKPRN_03

Home Forums Data issues 2015/16 FIS Error – PartnerUKPRN_03

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jane Free 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • honeill
    Participant

Hello, sorry if this has already been posted elsewhere but I need some advice on a 2015/16 FIS error.

It’s an error I’ve never encountered before – PartnerUKPRN_03 – The Subcontracted or partnership UKPRN must not be the same as the UKPRN of the lead provider.

We have always logged the UKPRN against each learning aim so that everything in the ILR can be tied up and aid other learner tracking system that we use i.e. ProAchieve. Does this error mean that now I need to remove all of these UKPRN’s from the learners aims to ensure a clean return? Or is this a known issue?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

honeill
    Participant

Just been in contact with the data service, turns out this is a known error.

SFA STAFF

markshield
    Participant

OFFICAL ANSWER

This is a new rule introduced to prevent providers returning their UKPRN in the subcontracted UKPRN field. You are getting this error because you are not returning a subcontractors UKPRN. Please don’t return this field with your own UKPRN.

Regards

Mark Shield
    ILR Specification Team
    Skills Funding Agency

Jane Free
    Participant

Hi

I am now getting this error, although this is not subcontracted and I have only put in our UKPRN in the field for partnership UKPRN (we use LearnerTrack). Can anyone advise what I need to do to fix this?

Thanks
    Jane Free
    HAFLS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.