2019/20 FRM

Home Forums Data issues 2019/20 FRM

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Reason 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • Reason
    Participant

Hi

Could anyone tell me when 2019/20 FRM reports will be available please?

Many thanks

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    Planned for R04.

Reason
    Participant

Thanks Martin, guess I am just eagerly awaiting. lets hope they are available sometime this week

Martin West
    Participant

I would not expect it until the week after the period end reports

Reason
    Participant

Apart from Internal checks and DSAT’s I am unsure how providers can check accuracy of data particularly for Advanced Learner Loan growth point if this is not available 🙁

Ruth CJ
    Participant

FRM reports have only been around for 3 or 4 years. Before that, it was just FIS, DSATs and Internal checking. What in particular do you want from the FRM reports that you can’t get by one of those methods? I know there are some reports that we can’t get elsewhere, especially those that compare our data with other providers’. We have a piece of Software from Drake Lane called SCORE. That does some of the cross year checking that the FRM reports do. I don’t think it’s very expensive.

Reason
    Participant

Thanks Ruth, yes your right regarding the data being available internally along with DSAT’s
    I like to confirm accuracy on the FRM to back up my internal checks especially as providers are monitored against FRM data. I will certainly have a look into the software that you have recommended 🙂

Ruth CJ
    Participant

The more checks the better! 🙂 I feel like that’s all my team do. You mentioned loans, and there’s no other way of checking that without the FRM reports. We always end up with some odd ones on there at R04.

Yes, that monitoring against FRM was new last year, and caused me a lot of grief. I had really good reasons why the records were as they were, but I had to spend ages writing up explanations.

Reason
    Participant

Hi

Yes I agree regarding the odd ones for ALL, I has the same scenario also in relation to providing additional information due to the two systems not correctly syncing with some records

Reason
    Participant

Hi all

Any updates on FRM yet please? still no sign 🙂

Martin West
    Participant

I would not expect it until the week after the R04 period end reports

Reason
    Participant

Thanks Martin, I am inpatient 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.