3% over delivery

Home Forums Data issues 3% over delivery

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jenna_pilot 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • jenna_pilot
    Participant

Hello,
    In regards to the 3% over delivery, is 3% over delivery on the whole academic year on our allowance as a whole or is it over delivery on each envelope? We over delivered on our first envelope and have been capped (its less then the 3% allowance for that envelope). I am just trying to work out if we have 3% over delivery to play with on the allowance for the whole year or need to look at 3% of the allowance in our next envelope?
    I hope this makes sense.
    Kind Regards,
    Jenna

steveh
    Participant

Hi Jenna

Just been looking at this for a client and I think it’s para 284 of the rules that is the key here:

284. At the end of the funding year, we will fund up to 3% over-delivery. This means we will fund over-delivery up to 103% of your contract value, subject to you meeting our track-record checks (set out in paragraph 256). Any delivery you undertake above this level is at your own risk.

(my emphasis) So I think it’s based on your contract for the whole year and you won’t get it until everything is reconciled at R14. Theoretically your envelope 1 claim could change between now and then, so it kind of makes sense from the agency’s point of view for them not to pay it until the year finishes.

I’ve asked the service desk for clarification and will post again when they get back to me.

jenna_pilot
    Participant

Thank you Steveh, that was my interpretation too.
    Kind regards,
    Jenna

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.