A webinar explaining the changes to the ILR Specification 2019/20 – SOLD OUT

Home Forums Data issues A webinar explaining the changes to the ILR Specification 2019/20 – SOLD OUT

This topic contains 22 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  OFFS 1 day, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Natalie Hales
    Keymaster

There has been a lot of interest in our 7 June webinar to present changes to the ILR Specification 2019/20, and it has now sold out. We will share the recording of the webinar and the list of questions and answers following the event.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Natalie Hales.

jessc21
    Participant

Will there be any further dates to accommodate those who are unable to book for this webinar?

TonyJ
    Participant

Can you please tell me if there will be any further dates for this please as its sold out

PinPoint
    Participant

Yes pleased I would be interested in a further webinar

Where can I find the copy of the webinar

sambern
    Participant

Has the webinar been made available?

OFFS
    Participant

Likewise, would appreciate a copy of the webinar please.

A
    Participant

Hi – Where can I find the webinar?

GnilS
    Participant

I had registered for this webinar but unfortunately unable to attend. I have not even received the slides from this.

Waterton11
    Participant

I also registered for it, but got called into a meeting – expected to see something about slides, but nothing so far…

Spats
    Participant

Same here. Registered, got called away just before it started, still waiting to find out if the slides are going to be released.

Anybody here attend it? Was it of use?

NinaManEx
    Participant

Does anyone have the webinar notes? or where to watch it?

Spats
    Participant

The fact that this has been unpinned would suggest that it’s being read by somebody at the ESFA. Could we have a response, please?

OFFS
    Participant

Why do I suspect they either forgot to record it, couldn’t work out how or lost it ?

sambern
    Participant

I’d be happy with just the slides, if anyone from the ESFA is reading this please let us know where we can read them?

Martin West
    Participant

They are either not listening, its further down their list of priorities or do not want to answer.
    Not a lot of help.

sambern
    Participant

Thanks Martin, I’ve emailed the service desk, hopefully someone will respond shortly.

OFFS
    Participant

I was going to say that as they raised the topic they must be getting email notifications of all these replies – but then remembered that I’ve not been receiving any emails from the forum for over a week, for new or subscribed topics. Is anyone else getting them ? Haven’t changed any email or forum settings at my end, not in my spam/junk folder and I think this has been an issue before with the forum.

sambern
    Participant

I just had this response from the service desk

Dear Sam

Thank you for your interest in the ILR webinar.

This will shortly be available on Gov.uk.

Regards
    Susan
    Service Desk

SFA STAFF

Susan Bush
    Keymaster

This webinar was the first we’ve run for changes to the ILR. Thanks to everyone who expressed an interest in it, or joined us for the event. We will release a subtitled recording, a list of the questions raised and answers given within the next few days (look out for FEConnect Blog post).

Martin West
    Participant

One week gone by

SFA STAFF

Natalie Hales
    Keymaster

The recording has been posted on YouTube for the changes to the ILR Specification 2019/20 please find the link below;

https://youtu.be/G7E77PR-Ayc

sambern
    Participant

Thank you Natalie, that was really useful. Has the Q&A document that’s discussed in the video been released as well?

OFFS
    Participant
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.