ACE claim > 3 months

Home Forums Data issues ACE claim > 3 months

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  christinam 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • christinam
    Participant

Morning
    Can I ask your opinion about p139 of the funding rules? I’ve been told about a learner whose last date in learning is 15/10/2014 (we had all the certificates dated on or before this) but have only just managed to get the ACE claim form signed by the learner.

Reading paragraph 139 would you say we are not entitled to the achievement payment as it is clearly over three months even though ACE will issue a certificate, the last sentence seems to imply that we would be entitled so I am confused.

Many thanks for your help.
    Christina

lapsed_user
    Participant

Hi Christina

If you have already claimed the achievement payments and have not received the framework certificate within the three months then you will have to change the achievement date on your MIS. It does not mean that you do not get paid for the achievement it just means that you claim it later on.

That is my interpretation any way.

Jackie

SCOTTIA
    Participant

Yes that’s right. I’ve had a situation in the past whereby there’s been a problem and it’s meant the framework cert hasn’t been received within the 3 month window and at audit I was just asked to move the date so that it was within the 3 months. So in effect, the funding wasn’t lost for the framework it was just shifted.

christinam
    Participant

Many thanks for your responses.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.