AFinDate_04

Home Forums Data issues AFinDate_04

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mark 2 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Mark
    Participant

We have a learner who has completed their learning and is waiting for the EPA, she has now changed employers (no gap).
    We updated the ILR with the new employer and entered tnp 3 and 4 for the remaining costs and are now getting the above error.
    Programme aim as learning end date 18/9/19 completion status 1 and outcome 8

Can someone please help?

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    Either the LearnActEndDate should not be entered or the validation rule is incorrect due to an unintended consequence of a change in the guidance.
    4.7.16 Learning actual end date
    319. For apprenticeship standards on a programme aim, where the learner has completed all learning activities and began the End point assessment period prior to 1st August 2019, the Learning Actual End date for the current year will continue to include the end point assessment.
    320. For apprenticeship standards on a programme aim, where the learner has not completed all learning activities by 1st August 2019, the Learning Actual End Date will be completed after all learning has taken place and does NOT include the end point assessment period.

One for the ESFA I think

Mark
    Participant

thanks Martin

1marie10
    Participant

Hi Martin

I have learners that completed their learning activities on 30th June 2019 and then completed their EPA in November 2019. I recorded their learning actual end date as 30th June but given your comments/para 319 above, should I have put their actual learning end date as the date they passed their EPA in November?

Thanks.

Mark
    Participant

ESFA reply:

Our technical team have responded with the following information.

We are aware of this issue, a rule exclusion is being developed for R06, which will allow apprenticeship standards data.

A new rule is also being developed, to enable data to be changed for apprenticeship standards, after the learning actual end date.

The error will clear once the new rule has been developed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.