AGE Grant Report

Home Forums Data issues AGE Grant Report

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Steve Bowler 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Katie
    Participant

Does anyone know when the next report will be available on the hub? The last one was dated 27 October 2017.

Hughes18
    Participant

Hi
    I have been informed 20th December is the when a new report will be issued.
    Thanks
    Tracey

TimDavies
    Participant

Ruth CJ
    Participant

Still not there. If they plan to release something so late on a given date (always seems to be the case), why don’t they tell us the following day’s date, and stop us wasting time looking for it all day.

Matt Collishaw
    Participant

Just checked this morning still no sign – I guess seen as half of the reports we get now a days are incorrect they have decided to fix them by just not supplying any 🙂

I must submit my return after the deadline seen as everyone is equal in the new world! I Look forward to wasting more time checking today

Steve Bowler
    Participant

I’ve just checked and our final AGE Grant report is now showing so hopefully everybody elses is…

Steve

Ruth CJ
    Participant

I picked up ours today (was on holiday from 21st). The date at the top of the spreadsheet is 8th December. Were they just sitting on these reports for two weeks? I had to explain to my colleagues that it really wasn’t available before 22nd, despite that date. It makes it look like I’d been failing to send them the report.

Steve Bowler
    Participant

The reports seemed to do that every month (be dated well before it being uploaded) so I share your frustration! That should be the final report now so at least we won’t have that problem again with AGE grants 🙂

Steve

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.