Agreement Identifier not currently showing on DAS

Home Forums Data issues Agreement Identifier not currently showing on DAS

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Richard Phipps 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Matt Collishaw
    Participant

Hi,

I have just had a look on the DAS site to see if i can find this code that we will need to return from 18/19, however upon looking i am unable to find it anywhere. Am i right in thinking that with most things these days that this is not yet implemented on the DAS?

The only 6 digit code i can find is the cohort reference number however this doesn’t seem right as learners from the same company have different cohort references if enrolled at different times of the year.

Thanks

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Matt,
    They say: This identifier is displayed in the “Your organisations and agreements” section of the employer account when they sign the ESFA agreement on behalf of their legal entity.
    To date I have not been able to identify this in a DAS account.
    HTH

Matt Collishaw
    Participant

Thanks Martin. I was of the same opinion

lapsed_user
    Participant

This is a new field to be used from August 2018. We plan to update the apprenticeship service before this information is used to make it available to users of the service. We will provide more information about these changes through our usual communication channels. You may want to follow us on Twitter @esfadigital where we provide regular updates about the service and upcoming developments.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  lapsed_user.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  lapsed_user.

ruthfox
    Participant

Hi,

As a provider, will we be able to see this for the employers we are working with, in order to submit in the ILR? Or will we need to ask each employer to find their number?

Thanks

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Martin,
    I have been following @ESFdigital for some time now and all they seem to post is self-gratification and asking for people to vote for them. As is the practice for those who take the agile approach in developing software, documentation and advising users does not seem to be an important priority.

Hi Ruth,
    I expect we will all have to go back to Employers to ask for this ID for each Apprentice that is carried forward to next year as I suspect the reason this is required is to link back to the correct employer where connected companies are involved in a single DAS account.

ruthfox
    Participant

Thanks Martin West! I hadn’t thought of that as we don’t have any shared accounts at the moment and we’re still quite new to it.

I concur about the twitter page.

Richard Phipps
    Participant

I don’t have twitter at work, I think an email out to all providers who have signed up for updates would work better.

Could I suggest that a thread should have been opened by the ESFA on the FEConnect boards about the new ILR fields? Then more detailed explanations and examples could be listed on the thread as well as having someone from the ESFA answer any providers questions.

I suspect that like us, a lot of providers have spent time looking at this field and trying to work out how it will be implemented and what we have to do. Surely the explanation and opportunity for questions and answers should be provided when the new ILR is published?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.