Alternatives to Maytas?

Home Forums Data issues Alternatives to Maytas?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Andrew Hyslop
    Participant

Hi all,

I was wondering what other software was available to providers to submit ILR data to OLDC? We currently use Maytas.

Are there any preferred systems you can recommend?

Thanks
    Andy

ClaireS74
    Participant

Hi
    we use PICS from Pellcomp.co.uk which is quite user friendly, produces comprehensive reports covering just about everything you could want with a very responsive support team at the end of the phone.

trainingprovider
    Participant

Hi

Are you thinking of moving from Maytas?

danbartley
    Participant

Hello,

We use Yeti from Cognisoft. Simple interface and very user configurable which makes it flexible and responsive. Great customer service. Comprehensive reporting suite too.

Anonymous

Hi Andy

We use PICS too, which is highly recommended, produces lots of very useful reports and is quite simple to use. The support desk are very helpful too.

Hope this helps.

Abbie.

lapsed_user
    Participant

I would highly recommend Pics.

Andrew Hyslop
    Participant

Thank you everyone for your comments. I’ve always used Maytas so moving to another system isn’t ideal, the reason for considering changing is the cost of Maytas 5 so I’m interested to see how others compare..
    Andy

Anonymous

Hello, my organisation is considering acquiring PICS (Pellcomp) as mentioned on this thread

We currently deliver apprentices (16-18 & 19+), other work place learning, and classroom based learning under the Adult Skills Budget; we also have a significant amount of Community Learning provision.

We subcontract a proportion of our SFA contract to other training Providers

We would be very interested in talking to Providers with a similar delivery profile to ours who are currently using PICS

We would be very grateful for any comments / feedback

Please feel free to respond here or message Peter at P.stenlake@londonlc.org.uk

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.