Apprentice not on DAS

Home Forums Data issues Apprentice not on DAS

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  donna1805 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Jessica95
    Participant

Hi All,

We have two new starts (27 Aug) we’re due to include in our RO2 ILR submission, however the apprentices have not been added to the Apprenticeship Service (Levy payers).

We are trying to get hold of the employer contact to update this asap but I was wondering what the implications are if we submit without them on DAS?

Is there anything I can use to encourage the employer to action sooner rather than later?

TIA

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    These would generate a Dlock error and you will not be paid.
    In the provider DAS this should prompt you to correct this in the employers account which after you have done this the employer be sent an email to approve the change.
    HTH

steveh
    Participant

The main implication is you won’t get paid for them until they are on DAS! I’m pretty sure Levy learners can be back-dated on DAS, so you will get all of the money once it’s sorted, but not before.

Trying not to be facetious, but I’d suggest using “a cattle prod”?

Caspar Verney
    Participant

Cattle prod = no money = no apprenticeship – you could try telling the employer that the Learner is not on an apprenticeship until this is sorted and as they haven’t therefore started yet then the duration will need to be elongated accordingly.

Not very nice for all concerened and perhaps bit over the top, but like you said, what can you do to encourage the employer to action?

HTH,
    Caspar

Jessica95
    Participant

Thanks All

donna1805
    Participant

We are having the same issues where employers arent adding the information to DAS – would be so much easier if we could do this on their behalf!! I can see alot of problems here….

Martin West
    Participant

donna1805
    Participant

Thank you Martin – How do I start this?

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Donna,
    Go to your provider account
    https://providers.apprenticeships.education.gov.uk/
    On the main page select ‘Set up employer account’
    HTH

donna1805
    Participant

Hi Martin – Yes I have this, some say agreement accepted, however I have quite a few which say “invitation sent” and “account started” which are the ones I am having problems with….

Thank you
    Donna

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.