Apprenticeship Data Match Report P6

Home Forums Data issues Apprenticeship Data Match Report P6

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Jordan 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Zoe Nash
    Participant

Hello All

Completed our ILR upload on Monday, downloaded the initial Apprenticeship Data Match report to find there are no DLocks!!! I have never had a clear report and was not expecting one for this period. Anyone else have this?

robS4S
    Participant

It is working fine for us. Lots of healthy DLOCKS 🙂

Investigated all of them now. Most were DAS cohorts that need the employer to agree.

LynnWill1
    Participant

Hi Zoe
    I have just uploaded and also have a clear Data Match report but I know this is not correct as we have some apprentices not yet set up on DAS.

Gill Knight
    Participant

Good morning

I have 9 DLOCKs for ‘No Matching record found in the employer digital account for this ULN’ but I can clearly see them in the digital account and they are live?

Jordan
    Participant

Same for us.. An empty data lock report. Ran again today after introducing a datalock error (learner not set up on the service yet) and the DLOCK report is entirely missing..

JodieCataldo
    Participant

I also have DLOCK errors, 40 of them most are either:

No matching record found in the employer digital account for the ULN
    No matching record found in an employer digital account for the UKPRN
    :/

Jordan
    Participant

The missing DLOCK report appears to have been a download error. If you get this re-download the reports from the reports page and wait to ensure it’s fully downloaded before opening.

However, I re-downloaded the reports from Monday and the DLOCK is still blank. So upload an ILR today and you might get a populated DLOCK report.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.