Apprenticeship Funding rules V6

Home Forums Data issues Apprenticeship Funding rules V6

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  KateW 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • KateW
    Participant

Hi all,

Can anyone find the summary of changes for V6 of the apprenticeship funding rules?

Thanks,
    Kate

M1
    Participant

Hi Kate
    I think there is no summary, but Nick Linford is doing a webinar this Wednesday at 12.00-13.00.

http://lsect.co.uk/event/apprenticeship-funding-rules-v6-update-free-webinar/?mc_cid=84d8318014&mc_eid=75ff7a26a4
    Hope this helps.

Mark

Morning Mark,

The ESFA slipped out version six of the Apprenticeship funding rules for training providers last Thursday evening and without even listing the changes.

There are quite a few additions and ‘clarifications’, some significant, so to outline them I will be holding a webinar, sponsored by NCFE, next Wednesday at midday.

Click here to register for the webinar for free. And if you can’t tune in next Wednesday, register today anyway to be sure of receiving the slides.

Also, the ‘DSAT masterclass with ILR auditor’ session in London on 16 April is now fully-booked, so I’ve scheduled an extra date for 13th June in York. Click here for info.

Have a great week,

Nick

Sue Bishop
    Participant

Hi Kate

That would be far too easy, wouldn’t it? Nick Linford is running a webinar on the changes this Wednesday at midday, see link:

http://lsect.co.uk/event/apprenticeship-funding-rules-v6-update-free-webinar/

See you there !!

Regards,

Sue

KateW
    Participant

I asked the data service and i got the below response:

Hi Kate
    Thanks for your email
    You will find the summary of changes at the bottom of the first funding rules page V6
    I hope this helps with your query

But they aren’t there!

Sue Bishop
    Participant

Something about the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing!

No change there then…..

DMHUGHES
    Participant

KateW
    Participant

Hi Dawn,

I have read that but it makes reference to V4 of the funding rules, not the new V6.

Kind regards,
    Kate

DMHUGHES
    Participant

Hi Kate,

It also refers to V5, but this is purely to clarify the versions that are being updated by the changes in V6. I agree, this isn’t the easiest way of documenting it, especially as there is no date on the change document.

If you cross check a couple of the paragraph references in V6 you should see that it does indeed relate to this (I know as I went through the new version last week, highlighting the changes).

Regards

Dawn

Martin West
    Participant

KateW
    Participant

Dawn and Martin, you are correct!

Thankyou!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.