Apprenticeship helpline? What apprenticeship helpline?

Feconnect has been replaced by ESFA communities.

Feconnect is read only and it is not possible to create or reply to topics or posts. To search feconnect we suggest you use site specific searches. ESFA Communities is now live. Feconnect users will need to create a new ESFA communities account to post, reply or subscribe for email alerts.

Home Forums Data issues Apprenticeship helpline? What apprenticeship helpline?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Cris Hale 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Cris Hale
    Spectator

Hi all,

Several places refer to the ‘apprenticeship helpline’ and associated website in reference to dispute resolution. I can’t find details of an apprenticeship helpline or a website.
    Any ideas?

Cris

M1
    Spectator

Hi Chris

There seems to be no helpline as stated but I used:
    National Apprenticeship Help Desk:
    Email – nationalhelpdesk@apprenticeships.gov.uk
    Telephone: 0800 015 0400

HTH

Mark

Martin West
    Spectator

Same on GOVUK
    Apprenticeship helpline
    nationalhelpdesk@apprenticeships.gov.uk
    Telephone: 0800 015 0400
    8am to 10pm, 7 days a week

Cris Hale
    Spectator

Great, thanks Martin.

Cris Hale
    Spectator

Oh, but it specifically says you need to include the website – are we just going to argue that point with them if it comes up at audit?

Cris

Caspar Verney
    Spectator

Would http://www.apprenticeships.gov.uk be appropriate? If the website doesn’t respond, is that your fault?

Tongue-in-check,
    Caspar

Steve Bowler
    Spectator

Morning,

Just wondered if anybody has got anywhere with this and what website people have decided to use in their paperwork?

The closest thing I can find is https://www.gov.uk/apprenticeships-guide/overview which has the contact details mentioned above, but I wouldn’t see it as being the website for the National Apprenticeship Helpline?

🙁

Cris Hale
    Spectator

Hi Steve,

We only have the address of the complaints page on the .gov.uk website at the moment. I imagine we’ll update that if they ever make it clear what they want, but it’ll do for now.

Cris

Steve Bowler
    Spectator

Thanks for getting back to me Cris, I sent an email to the National Helpdesk
    and they told me to use this:

http://www.gov.uk/topic/further-education-skills/apprenticeships

Steve

Cris Hale
    Spectator

Ha! It’s got information for pretty much everybody except existing apprentices. How very inconsiderate of them.

Thanks for sharing, anyway.

Cris

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.