Apprenticeship Service: Completed Status

Home Forums Data issues Apprenticeship Service: Completed Status

This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Caspar Verney 5 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Laura ESFA
    Keymaster

At the start of May 2020, we introduced an additional “Completed” status to help you to manage your apprentice records on the apprenticeship service. You can view and filter the status of all your apprentice records within the Manage your Apprentices section of your account.

Each apprentice record will have one of the following statuses:

•Waiting to start
    Apprentices who are waiting to start their apprenticeship training.

•Live
    Apprentices who are currently undertaking their apprenticeship.

•Paused
    The employer has applied a temporary pause to an apprentice record

•Stopped
    The employer has applied a permanent stop to an apprentice record

•Completed
    The training provider has returned the Individualised Learner Record (ILR) as completed confirming that the apprentice finished their apprenticeship training and assessment.

Once an apprentice record updates to “Completed”, a completion payment month is displayed on the record. This shows the month that the 20% completion payment to the provider was processed.

The completion payment month may differ from date the apprentice finished their apprenticeship.

Historical apprentice records, where the training and assessment had previously been completed, have also been updated.

Do not stop an apprentice record that has completed.

If you have any queries, then please contact the National Apprenticeship Service on 08000 150 600

steveh
    Participant

Laura, has the problem of progressing learners been fixed?

Last month providers were complaining that learners moving from L2 to L3, where their start date was in the same month as the Completed date, were DLOCKing as overlapping, even though the specific dates (eg End 9/4/20 and Start 16/4/20) weren’t overlapping…

SFA STAFF

Laura ESFA
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your question. I have asked a colleague to look into this and will update you with their response once it comes through.

Thanks,

Laura

SFA STAFF

Laura ESFA
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

Sorry that this taking so long – I will follow up again today.

Thanks,

Laura

steveh
    Participant

Haven’t *heard* of any issues on R10, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s fixed 😉 Particularly in The Current Situation where perhaps there are fewer progressions than usual…

sambern
    Participant

We’re having this issue, any updates would be appreciated.

VictoriaW
    Participant

I seem to be getting ILR mismatch errors on the AS service. Have raised a ticket with them

SFA STAFF

Anamitailor
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

Hope you’re well.

Laura is on AL this week, I have been chasing the relevant contact in regards to your query.

Please bear with us, sorry it has taken a while.

Kind Regards

Anami

donna1805
    Participant

Hi – Can you please advise how you complete a learner on DAS as a Training Provider, or does the Employer have to do it?

Many Thanks
    Donna

steveh
    Participant

Hi Donna

Pretty sure it updates after you’ve submitted an ILR, so you don’t have to do anything else, it’ll just sort itself out.

SFA STAFF

Laura ESFA
    Keymaster

Hi all,

Thank you for your patience. Please bear me with a little while longer – a response is forthcoming.

Thanks
    Laura

steveh
    Participant
    SFA STAFF

Laura ESFA
    Keymaster

Apologies for the delay. I have received this response from the Apprenticeship Service:

We are aware of an issue whereby once a record is marked as completed, it cannot be edited in any way. Therefore if an employer is attempting to add or approve a new record and the start date is after the planned end date of the previous record and the previous record is now marked as completed then the customer gets an overlapping training dates error and as they are unable to edit the planned end date of the previous record they are effectively stuck. We are working to resolve this as a matter of priority and are aiming to provide a resolution before R14. Thank you for your understanding in the interim.

davonnie
    Participant

I have some learners who are marked as Live, some of which withdrew. How do I get these changed?

ewilliams3
    Participant

Hi –
    Is there a further update ?
    With the R14 now creeping up quickly – we have quite a number of these and once the issue is resolved we need to send to the employer and ensure they are approved before the hard close.

What will happen with the income if this does not happen – will we be able to claim it retrospectively through the EAS ?

Thanks,
    Elisa.

Caspar Verney
    Participant
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.