Apprenticeship Service Error

Home Forums Data issues Apprenticeship Service Error

This topic contains 47 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  robS4S 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 23 posts - 26 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
  • KarenTCLS
    Participant

Was working for me this morning, just tried again and now it is erroring. They didn’t even realise it was fixed when I spoke to the helpdesk a few days ago 🙁 🙁

darrenvidler
    Participant

Seems to be working again this morning…

darrenvidler
    Participant

Is anyone else receiving errors when trying to add to/edit cohorts again today? We’re seeing a “page not found” error which is different to the last time the system wasn’t working.

Darren

Richard Phipps
    Participant

Just tried it Darren and it seems to be working ok for us.

Dolly the Sheep
    Participant

I too am getting the error message ‘page not found’ have logged with help desk as all was working fine for me last month…. very frustrating
    Joanne

KarenTCLS
    Participant

Have been using all morning ok but now not able to add an apprentice to a cohorts again!! Found a way round it by using the bulk upload apprentices – that seems to work…

Dolly the Sheep
    Participant

Morning
    Does anyone have or know where I can find a template for bulk uploading learners onto the App Service?
    Thanks
    Joanne

uholliday
    Participant

If you click on Bulk Upload. The template and instructions are there.

Regards

Ursula

Dolly the Sheep
    Participant

Excellent, I didn’t scroll far enough down the page
    Thanks Ursula 🙂

Duds85
    Participant

Hi All,

Is anyone experiencing this error again this month?

Thanks

Dolly the Sheep
    Participant

Yes I am still getting this error message & nothing back yet from The helpdesk.
    I’ve successfully added the new learners using the bulk upload option though.
    Joanne

SBrown
    Participant

Yes we are still getting “page not found” error. The AS have told me yesterday, still no timeframe on any fix. Been like this since last Wednesday for us. I don’t understand how employers can add the cohort yet providers cannot add the names of the learners, doesn’t make sense to me, anyone else?
    Sue

nikeshashar
    Participant

A week later and there’s still no fix. I’m now trying to find standard codes on the IFA website that’s also down.

GnilS
    Participant

I have also had this issue for the whole of August and after a couple of calls including one today, they still do not have a timescale on when this will be fixed.

When the employer sends a blank cohort I am unable to add any apprentices to it, however if the employer raises the cohort with the learners already added I am able to review and add ULN’s and either approve or send back to the employer.

It may be worth asking the employer to add the apprentices on and then you should be able to finalise the cohort.

nikeshashar
    Participant

I’ve tried both options (employer filling in and us filling in). Basically any time I click the add apprentice button or modify it’s taking me to the blue login page.

I’ve tried different browsers and machines.

Also emailed the service desk to ask for a manual way to post up students as we’re missing a months payment from them now.

kevinculver
    Participant

So relieved to see this thread. Having the same problems and no response from the help desk. Tried different operating systems, different computers, different locations! Will now try the bulk upload approach but I find it extraordinary that this has not been dealt with. What kind of message is it sending to employers and the wider apprenticeship community?

JBB1961
    Participant

I am trying to do a bulk upload but keep getting the following error message – ‘The cohort reference does not match your current cohort’

Does the CSV file name have to include the cohort reference?

jessicar
    Participant

The cohort reference should be recorded against each row in your CSV file. Have you checked the upload template for the correct format?

nikeshashar
    Participant

@jbb1961 – I get a varied of errors. Most recently I got a 404 page not found error when trying to check if it’s working again or not.

Is there anything in the funding rules that holds them accountable for not allowing us to submit students on time to claim funding?

robS4S
    Participant

Still getting 404 this morning.

Is there anyway to get a Bulk CSV file of the existing cohort?

As I understand it, if I fill in the template CSV with the new apprentices, all the existing apprentices in that cohort will be wiped out.

JBB1961
    Participant

If you call 0800 0150 600 Option 1 then Option 2 the help desk will be able to answer your question – I hope! 🙂

stevebeaumont
    Participant

If you go to page 1, U Holidays method of using the bulk upload even for a single apprentice works. We had the same issues, tried this method and worked first go! Uholidays many thanks.
    This is for me just another one of those tests to see if I really want to train apprentices. All we need now is a decent levy transfer system that doesn’t alienate employers and some non levy funds and we can do our job!

robS4S
    Participant

Just as I get proficient with the Bulk upload … the add apprentice is working this morning !

Viewing 23 posts - 26 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.