Apprenticeship Service Errors

Home Forums Data issues Apprenticeship Service Errors

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  s.brown 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • robS4S
    Participant

Had lots of problems with the Apprentice Service being so slow more than half the of the time it timeout, but I was able to use it.

Today I have spent the last hour trying again and again to get access to the Apprentices, each time I seem to get a different response, from an error has occurred try again from the home page to a server 500 or just timed out.

Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?

we need a status page for all the different services

mel_aspinall
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, we are experiencing the same problem which is insane as it’s the day before hard close. The service desk has told us they’ll look at it within 5 days!!! Really helpful….

Mel

maria
    Participant

Same here. Been kicked off the system 3 times so far & now can’t get back into Manage your apprentices.

SFA STAFF

We are aware some users are experiencing slow response on some parts of the apprenticeship service. We are scaling up capacity in response so this should produce improvements shortly. If you continue to experience difficulties please contact the apprenticeship support team on 08000 150600 or email helpdesk@manage-apprenticeships.service.gov.uk

darrenvidler
    Participant

@Apprenticeship Service Management – manage your apprentices is offline again. We had these same issues when the Hub was introduced a few years ago. Has the additional capacity been implemented yet?

Darren

robS4S
    Participant

It was working about an hour ago, but you are right it is down again!

s.brown
    Participant

This is a nightmare, trying to complete final submisson and not getting anywhere fast with the Apprenticeship Service. Not what we need today of all days.

Has there been any communication from the service to providers if this has been an ongoing issue for a few days? Other than the responses on here?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.