Apps Indicative Earnings Report

Home Forums Data issues Apps Indicative Earnings Report

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ruth CJ 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Paul Corker
    Participant

The Apps Indicative Earnings Report has an error in that the “Total price applicable to this episode” does not add up to the TNP1 and TNP2 values in the XML ILR file

I have 45 of these issue forcing the “Price amount above funding band limit” to be greater than zero, which is incorrect

My reasoning is that the TNP2 is being added on twice. Please confirm this reasoning and/or correct my reasoning.

I have just run the same ILR through FIS and FIS shows the expected amount TNP1+TNP2 = Correct amount

So there is also an inconsistency between HUB and FIS

Has anyone else noticed this

Mark
    Participant

We have found out in the last week that the report from the hub will now include any payments other providers have had for the same learner on the same standard/framework before they joined you. This is despite the fact that such training may not have appeared in the PLR at start and may do now. This is something that changed in May.

Ruth CJ
    Participant

Our report is fine from R01. The values in the “Total price applicable to this episode” column are all just the total of TNP1 and TNP2. I think this one is worth checking with the Service Desk.

Paul Corker
    Participant

Sorry for not being clear it was 2019/20 R13

Ruth CJ
    Participant

Our 18/19 R13 is fine too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.