Apps Period End Reports

Home Forums Data issues Apps Period End Reports

This topic contains 14 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer Donnellan 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • simon2513
    Participant

WE used to get these on around the 9th of each month on the hub, can’t see these on the submit learner data site, am I looking in the wrong place?

chrisbradley
    Participant

Apparently there won’t be any this month. Really helpful I know!

nell29
    Participant

I have just spoken with the service desk regarding the period end reports and they could not give me an answer so I am currently waiting for someone to get back to me with an answer.

chrisbradley
    Participant

simon2513
    Participant

Thanks everyone

abigail32
    Participant

I have read the post on the link posted above but I didn’t read it as that there wouldn’t be any period end reports at all? I thought this just affected learners from Aug 19 and that we would be paid for these even if there was a data mismatch with the DAS. Surely reports will still be generated to know what to pay us?

robS4S
    Participant

This is going to give our finance dept. a heart attack. We need the individual values to do reconciliation against invoices.

Are next months reports going to include the missing values from this month?

Lee Daly
    Participant

Has there been confirmation that the Period End Reports will be unavailable for P01 19/20?

The article itself it not clear on that

HMMM
    Participant

I have just spoken with The Help Desk and response is “…it is a known issue… they are “…working on it, and as soon as it is resolved, the reports will appear…”, …”don’t worry you will still get paid…” !

Thank you for the link to article Chris, I have forwarded to our Accounts.

I need the E.I. report (Apps additional payment report), it’s so frustrating!!

Ruth CJ
    Participant

I hadn’t thought about the Additional Payment Report. Fortunately, that a fairly easy one to replicate manually. However, I think we might hold off paying until we get the actual report. We may just inform employers of the delay, and explain the ESFA are to blame. If the expected income exactly matches the actual income, we’ll probably make the payments.

CLH75
    Participant

Hi
    Has anyone received these or have any further information from the service desk yet ?

Peter Cooper
    Participant

I gave the service desk a call this morning (before I saw this thread) – sadly, wasn’t given any useful information other than they are getting lots of calls and e-mails about the issue. Not that helps when I’m trying to resolve issues ahead of R14….

Jennifer Donnellan
    Participant

Hi,

Does anyone have any info on when the 19/20 R1 period end reports will be available? I’m getting some heat (understandably) from our finance department!

thanks

Jenny

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    See new item from ESFA
    https://www.gov.uk/government/news/september-apprenticeship-payment

Give to your finance department

Jennifer Donnellan
    Participant

thanks, Martin.

jenny

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.