Aptem not including all learners

From Thursday 10 December, feconnect will be replaced by ESFA Communities.

Feconnect is being replaced by a more robust, accessible service. ESFA Communities is now live and so feconnect will be read only from Thursday 10 December 2020. From this date it will not be possible to create or reply to topics or posts. Feconnect users will need to create a new ESFA communities account to post, reply or subscribe for email alerts.

Home Forums Data issues Aptem not including all learners

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ann Bancroft 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • ecoolbear
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m hoping someone has some insight that can help me here. I work for a fairly small provider with 27 learners. I’m having the continual issue that when I export my ILR from aptem, I have 9 learners are not being included in that batch. I’ve triple checked all their details, made sure they aren’t being manually excluded, I’ve compared their ILR .xml file to those of learners who are being included and I just cannot seem to resolve this. Obviously this is a large proportion of our learners and if this continues is going to really affect our funding going forward. I’ve only recently taken over managing this side of things so not sure how long it’s been going on, but this is the first time I’ve looked this deep into it.

Thanks in advance for any help!

katherine.lee
    Participant

If you contact Aptem helpdesk or your contact for support there and give them the learner names, they can check that there is nothing missing from your data – it may be at their end. They are usually really helpful and will solve the issue quickly or tell you what you need to do.

Ann Bancroft
    Participant

I presume you have resolved this by now but I suspect we had the same issue. It was because the learner had not signed into aptem and so the status was still invite and not full user and if all the forms where not signed then the learners were omitted from the claim

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.