BI TOOLS RO4

Home Forums Data issues BI TOOLS RO4

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Jon White 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • Lisa
    Participant

Hi

Does anyone know when these reports will be available and where we can access them?

thanks

Lisa

jf
    Participant

Hi Lisa, last year our R04 reports were published on the 20 Dec; I assume they will be published in a similar timescale this year and placed on the old Hub under the ‘Business reports’ tab, which is still being used for 19/20 reporting, but I’m only guessing so if anyone knows different please advise.

Martin West
    Participant

Why would it be published on the HUB? where did that come from.

jf
    Participant

Hi Martin, clearly I’m wrong on this then, could you please advise where they will be published?

jessicar
    Participant

The old hub has been decommissioned.

At a guess on SLD in the Reports-History section. No communication has been released as of yet don’t think, but surely they will announce it in either the ESFA Update/Inform newsletter.

Jon White
    Participant

I’m not sure if I’m talking about the same thing, but I downloaded my R04 FRM reports from the old hub yesterday.

Thanks, Jon

jf
    Participant

Hi Jon, if these are the first FRM (BI Tools as was) reports for 19/20 then that’s what I’m after. I’ve checked and there’s nothing for us there yet, I’ll keep an eye out, thanks.

Jon White
    Participant

My reports were under Data Returns then under Business Reports

jf
    Participant

Thanks Jon yes that’s where I’ve been looking, cheers

jessicar
    Participant

@Jon

Do they include data up to R04 or R03 only?

Not expecting anything relating to R04 until after their quality assurance date of 17/12/19 and certainly wasn’t expecting anything to be uploaded to the Hub! What time and date were they uploaded?

donna1805
    Participant

Mine were uploaded 14/11/2019

donna1805
    Participant

To The Hub

Ruth CJ
    Participant

We don’t have any FRM04 reports yet. The last ones in the HUB were R14. As they’ve supposedly decommissioned the HUB, I’d be baffled to find 19/20 reports in there.

Jon White
    Participant

Big apologies – now I’ve had a chance to view what I downloaded I see they relate to R14. Sorry

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.