Break in Learning…2

From Thursday 10 December, feconnect will be replaced by ESFA Communities.

Feconnect is being replaced by a more robust, accessible service. ESFA Communities is now live and so feconnect will be read only from Thursday 10 December 2020. From this date it will not be possible to create or reply to topics or posts. Feconnect users will need to create a new ESFA communities account to post, reply or subscribe for email alerts.

Home Forums Data issues Break in Learning…2

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Treise 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Slippy
    Participant

Hi

Need some more guidance here. The apprentice has just returned from BIL & is due gateway/EPA any moment now. On Maytas there is a ‘Planned end date overide’. Which date should I put in here? Should it be the date before ‘gateway’starts or should it be the date we think EPA will be completed? I recall from earlier posts some stern warnings about not changing End dates!!
    Also, I’ve just duplicated TNP 1 & 2 as 3 & 4 with the same costs but with the date the app returned (15.6.20) as per point 592 in the Provider support manual. Is this correct?

Many thanks,

Slippy

Slippy
    Participant

Hi

Does anyone have any suggestions/feedback for the questions above?

many thanks,

Slippy

Treise
    Participant

Hi,

Have you added a new POT? When a learner returns you should add a new POT with the new dates not re-open the original. Maytas will populate the planned end date with the latest planned end date of the aims attached to the programme aim and you should only use the planned end date overide if their is going to be further learning in the apprenticeship which isn’t related to one of the aims which is planned to finish after the last of the aims.

Thanks
    Treise

Slippy
    Participant

Many thanks Treise. No, I haven’t added a new POT. Does that have to be done? What I’ve done so far has not created any errors for this apprentice…

If so, how do you add a new POT?

Many thanks,

Slippy

Slippy
    Participant

Hi

Do you add a new POT by using ‘actions’ tab? if so, does it show as ‘POT 2?
    What should I select in the ‘entitlement’ tab? If I put in the date the apprentice returned, what happens to all the original dates/info from ‘POT 1’?
    do I put in ‘Restart’? and what about the TNP/costs? Do I need to re-populate this or will it duplicate automatically?

many thanks,

Slippy

Treise
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, you add the new POT in the actions tab once you are in the correct record.

When you put the new POT on you’ll need to input all the usual information new dates, remaining quals,standard/framework info etc. You’ll also need to add the original start date and restart indicator to the new POT. You should put TNP 3 and 4 on the new POT.

I’m not sure what you mean by entitlement tab – if your learner was 16-18 when they started and turned 19 in their break then you should complete the Eligibility for enhanced apprenticeship funding field.

Thanks

Slippy
    Participant

Hi

Thanks for your reply. The entitlement tab currently shows ’52’. Don’t know why. What does this mean & what do I need to put in? This is in the Add POT Wizard section…

Thanks,

Slippy

Treise
    Participant

Ah, I know which bit you mean now, you want to select the option underneath instead which says expected end date and put in your new planned end date in the date field.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.