The new way to submit learner data is here

Home Forums Data issues The new way to submit learner data is here

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Steve Bowler 3 hours, 21 minutes ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Natalie Hales
    Keymaster

The new service that will replace the Hub is ready for you to use.

Please take a look at the information on the new hub here;

http://feconnect.education.gov.uk/blog/uncategorized/calling-all-providers-its-time-to-use-the-new-hub/

Darren Hands
    Participant

Has anyone tried uploading an ILR file submitted this way (and which is then on The Hub) onto DSATS?

I tried cutting corners and downloading the ILR file from The Hub that had been generated and then tried to use this on DSATs but got an error message saying the ILR file structure is invalid.

SFA STAFF

Natalie Hales
    Keymaster

Submit Learner Data automatically submits your files to the Hub to produce reports and funding information, which you can download.

You can also download your submitted files both from the Hub and ‘Submit Learner Data’.

To download from the hub:
    1. Go to the job progress area
    2. Select the file reference on the right-hand side of the page. (Please don’t use the link on the left-hand side, as this gives you a blank file). This file should then work in DSATS.

To download from Submit Learner Data:
    1. Go to the reports area
    2. Select the file you wish to download.

Steve Bowler
    Participant

Morning Natalie,

I’ve just tried to upload an ILR file to the new ‘Submit Learner Data’ site but get an error saying “There’s a problem, File name should use the format ILR-LLLLLLLL-YYYY-yyyymmdd-hhmmss-NN.XML”. However I’ve not done anything different to normal and the same file uploads fine to the Hub, any ideas?

Steve

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.