Change of Aim – Same employer & Provider

Home Forums Data issues Change of Aim – Same employer & Provider

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  steveh 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Michelle L
    Participant

Morning everyone,

We have a learner who is changing their Apprenticeship Standard with us. We have made the necessary changes in he ILR. They are continuing with their FS Maths so we have left this as continuing in the previous POT. As the learning start date of the FS is now the earliest within the new POT, it has returned this in the ILR starter app. The problem is, we now have an error as the the new TNP details we have entered, now wants this same earlier date? How do we record the date and price correctly?

TIA

steveh
    Participant

Two choices:

1. make the start date the “real” ZPROG start date, to match the TNPs, which the validation rules should let you do, even if the maths start date is earlier?

2. close the maths off as well, and add a new one with the new programme start date and an appropriate funding adjustment to keep things tidier for you.

six and two threes though.

Michelle L
    Participant

Thank you for your reply Steve.
    1. doesn’t seem to work. I get the AFinType_13 error “There must be a price record that applies from the start of the programme” as it is reading the earlier Maths start date, if I use the “real” start date and same date for TNP records.

I did wonder whether 2. was the best option.

Great thanks Steve, always very kind and helpful 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by  Michelle L.

steveh
    Participant

Hmmm, that’s not what AFinType_13 is meant to do, as it’s just looking at AimType 1, not component aims? So, if the ZPROG and TNP dates are the same it *should* be fine?

Michelle L
    Participant

The problem is, although we have a start date of Oct 20 in the summary tab, the learning start date in the “2020 starter tab” is automatically uploaded using the previous FS start date, as it’s the oldest one in the POT. (this is what Maytas have reported) I cannot override this. So this means the ZPROG date and TNP dates are not the same .

steveh
    Participant

[shakes fist at maytas]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.