Charging above funding band and the Apprenticeship Service

Home Forums Data issues Charging above funding band and the Apprenticeship Service

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Martin Locock 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • christinam
    Participant

Hello

We have a standard whose funding band maximum is £26,000 but we are charging £30,000 the learner is at a levy paying employer and the employer has put the funding value on the AS as £30,000 and the administrator has put £26,000 so it is causing a DLOCK issue.

Am i right in saying that the ILR should report the £30,000 value as this is the total cost of the apprenticeship or is my colleague right to say we dont have to we can just report the £26,000 and the employer needs to update the AS to reflect the AS.

Is there anything in writing that backs me up. Many thanks

Mark
    Participant

I think you enter the full cost and invoice the employer for the difference

Martin West
    Participant

TNP 1 is the total price agreed between the employer and provider as the cost to the provider for the delivery of the apprenticeship programme.
    If it is £30000 that goes in the ILR regardless of the cap, the employer is responsible for the difference where this is over the cap.

Martin Locock
    Participant

When you receive a payment from the employer this is declared as an Apprenticeship Financial Record Payment Record PMR with the date of receipt.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.