Co Investment reports

Home Forums Data issues Co Investment reports

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Gen2JP 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • old25
    Participant

Hi

Our DSAT reports for levy co-investment payments are showing that some employers need to pay around £11 of co-investment, but the levy pot is appearing to cover the full cost of the apprenticeship. Where non-levy employers have paid their co-investment, the reports are still showing the employers need to still pay around £11 of co-investment. Could this be an error with the reports?

We are aware that some employers levy pots are not covering the full funding cost and require to pay co-investment, which you can see on the reports.

any help would be great

thanks

steveh
    Participant

Hi

I’d use the Contributions report from the post-submission App report pack to check, as I can’t see how PDSAT would know about levy funding? Unless you’ve somehow set the TNP to £11 above the funding band (clutching at straws here!)?

Also, because it’s based on precisely how much an employer has in their pot *that* month (which is based on their HMRC submissions), you can have an employer drop out of levy one month then have loads left over the next month, it doesn’t act retrospectively…

Gen2JP
    Participant

Hi – on the same subject ……….

I am interested to know how a training provider is made aware that an Employer has run out of Levy Funds. Is this also reported in the Co-Investment Report? If so how can we distinguish between why an employer appears in this report?
    Non-Levy 10% contribution not paid
    Levy – TNP is over the funding cap and needs to be paid
    Levy – employer run out of funds

I find this report very confusing to work through.

Regards

sophie
    Participant

I use the post-submission App report on a monthly basis. Any levy employer who appears in the monthly column gets invoiced. It’s not the same amounts/learners every month because the size of the employer levy pot every month. If you do see the same amounts every month, then yes, the levy pot is probably empty for that particular employer

steveh
    Participant

hi

You can tell whether an employer is levy or non-levy from the report because it includes the ACT value, so you can filter for 1 to show your levy employers.

Gen2JP
    Participant

Hi Steve

Thanks for that – I don’t know how I missed that column to use as a filter. That is very helpful for me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.