Completion Status…

Home Forums Data issues Completion Status…

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Slippy 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Slippy
    Participant

Hi

I’m getting errors : Outcome09.’Completion Status is not valid for this outcome’.
    They were fine at the last ILR submission so I don’t get this.

They are both on gateway & are recorded as ‘Completion status’ as 1 & ‘Outcome’ as 8. This is what I’ve been advised as correct

Should I change it to 2 & 8?

many thanks,

Slippy

steveh
    Participant

Hi Slippy

V7 of the Validation Rules released 6 July changed the wording on this rule so component aims can’t be 1&8 (they were never meant to be, it just didn’t stop us!), so yes, updating them to 2&8 (with an actual end date) will sort them out.

Your ZPROGs can stay as 1&8 though.

Emma Ford
    Participant

Morning all,

I still appear to get this error even when only the programme aim is recorded as completion status code 1, learning outcome code 8.

We have a number of learners at gateway who have completed the programme aim and this error is still coming up in the version of FIS that was released on 14th July.

The validation rules say “this rule is not triggered by apprenticeship standard programmes (LearningDelivery.AimType = 1 and LearningDelivery.FundModel = 36 and LearningDelivery.ProgType = 25)”.

All of our learners are on an apprenticeship standard programme of this funding model and type so I’m very confused as to why we’re still getting this error…it hadn’t even presented itself until after we’d sent our R11 data through.

If anybody could offer any advice, it would be very much appreciated.

Emma

steveh
    Participant

Hi Emma

Yes, it didn’t exist before, that’s why this is the first time you’re getting it 🙂

Without seeing the data, it’s difficult to say, but are you double triple sure you haven’t left a component aim (including functional skills) on 1&8?

Other option is to upload it to SLD and see if the same error happens, it’s not unknown for new errors to be mis-coded in FIS?

Emma Ford
    Participant

Hi Steve,

Yes, we’re definitely sure no component aims have been left as codes 1 and 8.

We have run the data through Submit Learner Data and the same error appears unfortunately…we’re having our MI team take a closer look.

Emma

steveh
    Participant

Do Report Back once you’ve worked it out!

Slippy
    Participant

Hi

Anyone got similar problems&/or advice on this?

I’m now getting other errors that I can’t fathom:

CompStatus_03: the learning Actual end date must be returned for this completion status’: I have included this date so why is it an error?

On another I’m getting: CompStatus_02: Learning Actual End Date must not be returned for this completion date’ ?? I don’t get this? Why shouldn’t it be returned? This apprentice has recently returned from BIL. Would that be a reason?

Cheers,

Slippy

Slippy
    Participant

Hi

Are people still having problems with this? I still can’t eliminate errors. I’m getting persistent errors with one apprentice in particular who was BIL & now returned. She was going on gateway but this has to be deferred so she is continuing learning/training but I keep getting

error: Comp status 02. Learning AED must not be returned for this completion status’. If i remove that AED date it throws up loads of other errors!

I’m also getting OrigstartDate02: The date isn’t on or after the learning start date so I don’t know why I’m getting this error?

Also, when I looked at reports I noticed these errors didn’t show on the data match Report. That’s odd isn’t it?

Thanks,

Slippy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.