CompStatus02 etc….

Home Forums Data issues CompStatus02 etc….

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Slippy
    Participant

Hi

I’m having error problems for an apprentice who was BIL but has now returned. She was due to go on gateway but not now, so she is still ‘continuing’. I’ve tried numerous changes & on minute I’m getting 2 or 3 errors & then 14!

I keep getting: Compstatus02: ‘Learning Actual End date must not be returned for this completion status’ I’ve tried omitting this but am mindful of the rule about NOT amending this.

& OrigStart Date02 -…’must not be on or after the learning start date’. As far as I can see it isn’t – so why am I getting errors.

Also , I’ve noticed these errors don’t appear on Data match Report. That’s odd isn’t it?

Thanks,

Slippy

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    Did you follow the guidance in the ILR PSM?
    673. When the apprentice returns, a new programme aim and new component learning aim(s) are recorded as in Table 10 below. The original learning aims on the ILR must not be reopened.
    HTH

Slippy
    Participant

Thanks Martin. Yes. I think I did that but I’m getting 11 errors. I’ve changed the learning planned end date & taken out Prog Xfer date in End Info-Prok aim & POT termination date (which was the date the apprentice went on BIL) so as to remove the actual End date…

Do I need to take out ‘restart’ ? Thus is driving me nuts!

Slippy

Slippy
    Participant

Hi

Any more advice on the above? If I followed the procedure to record the apprentice’s return at the last submission (R11) using table 10 do I now record them as ‘continuing’. Every time I try & amend the data to reflect the situation as it is now I get those same recurring errors!

Many thanks,

Slippy

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    You should have 2 sets of Programme aims (and aims) one for the BIL which will have the completion status as 6 and one for the return with completion status 1.
    The validation errors will indicate which aims are incorrect by the aim sequence number.
    HTH

Slippy
    Participant

Many thanks Martin. I’ve managed to eradicate those errors but had to change the original start date to one day earlier to eradicate OrigStart Date02. Is this OK? I couldn’t find any way around it…

Also, as mentioned earlier, when I was getting errors they didn’t show on the data match report – is that for Dlock errors?

Thanks,

Slippy

Martin West
    Participant

The original start date should be the start date on the BIL record programme aim
    The errors are shown on the validation report.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.