Conditions of Funding – 19+ Continuing Learners

Home Forums Data issues Conditions of Funding – 19+ Continuing Learners

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  steveh 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Garry Welborn
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve read the guidance below on 19+ Continuing Learners in relation to Conditions of Funding

’19+ continuing students are now all funded through the standard ESFA 16 to 19 allocations process. The condition of funding in maths and English does not apply to these students in the 2019 to 2020 academic year (which will impact on 2021 to 2022 allocations). We will review the application of the condition of funding to these students for future years’

Does this mean we should exclude any 19+ Continuing learners on the COF FIS report who are identified as not meeting the conditions for maths and English?

Regards

Garry

Regards

Garry

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Garry,
    I have not had an example yet so do not know if the report will exclude any 19+, I do not think there is an appropriate code to exclude them from the report if they are included.
    HTH

steveh
    Participant

Haven’t seen a 19/20 report yet, but previous years have had a column of “funding type” where the 19+ continuers are clearly marked, so you can just filter them out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.