Contract Type change after redundancy

Feconnect has been replaced by ESFA communities.

Feconnect is read only and it is not possible to create or reply to topics or posts. To search feconnect we suggest you use site specific searches. ESFA Communities is now live. Feconnect users will need to create a new ESFA communities account to post, reply or subscribe for email alerts.

Home Forums Data issues Contract Type change after redundancy

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • boomtraining
    Spectator

Hi,

One of our learners was employed by a Levy employer and was made redundant from that role on 31/7/2020. The ACT 1 contract was closed off as necessary using that date.
    Redundancy employment status was recorded on the ILR starting 31/7/2020.
    The learner then found a new employment which started on 17/8/2020 with a Non-levy employer, a new ACT 2 contract was recorded from that date.
    I am receiving an error “There must be an apprenticeship contract type for the full duration of the aim”
    I cannot see any other way that I can record this employment change.
    The learner does not appear on the funding report as the ACT 2 contract is not being recognised it would seem.

Please could you advise how the error message could be corrected.

Many thanks

Martin West
    Spectator

If you do not have a contract for none levy you should use ACT 1 (Employer on DAS) and claim the funding though the AS.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.