CSCS Card

Home Forums Data issues CSCS Card

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DarrenHands 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Garry Welborn
    Participant

Hi,

I wondered if anyone is able to help with regard to the question raised by one of my colleagues below?

Regards

Garry
    ——————————————————————————————————————————————–

As part of our Construction Traineeship the learners need to achieve their CSCS card to be able to work. They are not allowed on a construction site without it. This is an additional qualification that we offer our learners and there are two parts to it.

Learning aim: 60114010

Part 1: CSCS external exam sat at a test centre.
    Part 2: L1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment.
    (one part is no good without the other in order to work)

We have always delivered part two as a City & Guilds qualification. However this is no longer funded for adults. We have also checked NOCN and it is the same outcome.

As part of our offer we must deliver both parts to enable the learners to work. We have 50% of 16-18 year olds and 50% of 19+. As this is a traineeship, we are not charging our 19+ learners.

Question: Can I enrol all my learners onto the City & Guilds, we will only get funding for the 16 – 18 year olds or is there an alternative that you feel would be better ?

DarrenHands
    Participant

Did you ever get an answer to this as I have a similar situation which has arisen

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.