DAS Mismatch after STOP last year

From Thursday 10 December, feconnect will be replaced by ESFA Communities.

Feconnect is being replaced by a more robust, accessible service. ESFA Communities is now live and so feconnect will be read only from Thursday 10 December 2020. From this date it will not be possible to create or reply to topics or posts. Feconnect users will need to create a new ESFA communities account to post, reply or subscribe for email alerts.

Home Forums Data issues DAS Mismatch after STOP last year

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Emma M 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • robS4S
    Participant

We have an apprenticeship candidate who was due to finish in Sep 2019, but withdrew in May 2019. Employer set STOP record May 2019.

The DAS is currently reporting this record as a “ILR data mismatch”, presumably because his PED was in the current funding year and we removed him because he is not on programme in the current funding year.

Is that correct?
    Would you expect to include a candidate on the ILR even if they withdrew in previous funding year because the PED was in the current funding year?

steveh
    Participant

Have it been there since R14? I mean I wouldn’t worry about it if you had all the money you were expecting. The only reason to put withdrawals in this year’s ILR is it will make it easier for you to work out your Qualification Achievement Rate, because they’ll have 19/20 Hybrid End Years.

robS4S
    Participant

Checked R14 last year and they are there, checked R01-R11 this year and we have not included them.

[Start grumble]
    I hate having mismatches, warnings etc.
    Will just have to add it to my list of reported issues that are not actually issues.
    [End grumble]

steveh
    Participant

Eventually you will reach a Zen-like state of not worrying about anything that doesn’t affect the money!!! 😉

Emma M
    Participant

We’ve had a problem with mismatches – 2 learners stopped back in 2018/19 that all of a sudden triggered ILR data mismatch in the DAS (one in October, one in December). Incident has been open since October and it still isn’t fixed. All of a sudden I’ve started getting e-mails every day reminding me that it’s there!

I’m not sure if it’s the same thing (or similar), but they aren’t on our data lock reporting just in the DAS.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.