Data Error

Home Forums Data issues Data Error

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lee 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • Lee
    Participant

Hi Folks, Im getting the following error message using the FIS, “The Learning actual end date (14/07/2014) is after the File preparation date (07/05/2014)” now this error wouldnt usually bother me because they would dissappear before the R10 upload, however this one is after the R10 upload so how am i supposed to up load this particular learner to the R10, any recommendations or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Lee

simon2513
    Participant

I would say the problem is with the actual end date being 2 months in the future?

Lee
    Participant

but that date is correct, the learner doesnt finish until July.

simon2513
    Participant

It won’t recognise 14th July as that date hasn’t happened yet

steveh
    Participant

Lee, that’s the planned end date though, what it’s saying is the actual last date of attendence is in the future so how can you know…

simon2513
    Participant

it can’t be an actual end date if it hasn’t happened yet, he may get run over by a bus tomorrow (apologies for the inelegant analogy)

Lee
    Participant

surely there are learners that haven’t finished yet that still get uploaded as “continuing learning”

lapsed_user
    Participant

The learner might be planned to finish in July but until they actually finish you will not know an actual end date, as they could finish earlier/later or not at all…

simon2513
    Participant

his actual end date should be blank if he is still on scheme

Lee
    Participant

Oh right, ok i might do some digging around the front end to see whats going on.

Lee
    Participant

Can i ask another question guys relating to ASB, why would the funding for a learner decrease from one return to another? for example i’ve got a learner that original had £649.63 when we uploaded the R06 but on the interim R10 report we are getting £579.20 for the same learner.

Any ideas
    Thanks

Lee

lapsed_user
    Participant

Hi Lee,

Has any of the learner data changed, like the planned end date, actual end date, completion status etc.?

Steve

Lee
    Participant

to be honest the front end data is nothing to do with me, i just analyse the back end data, I will speak to our ASB team.

cheers

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.