Data errors

Home Forums Data issues Data errors

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Karen SFA 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • darrenvidler
    Participant

Hi all,

Has anyone else had an influx of the following errors recently? I’ve got 52 of them at the moment in total and, when checking the ILR data, can’t see any duplicated aim references. Any thoughts on what could be causing these?

– The learner has more than one open programme aim with the same Programme type, Framework code (where completed) and Apprenticeship pathway (where completed)

– The learner has more than one non-generic aim at the same time

– The learner has more than one competency aim at the same time

Thanks in advance,

Darren

Anonymous

Hi Darren

High level reporting here does not put this in the top 50 errors in current returns as at 16:00 hours, so does not look to be a wide problem to us

Trevor (Collections Management – SFA)

SarahPotts
    Participant

Hi

I have had a number of these, this means that there is two periods of learning for one learner. I would check to see if the learner has progressed from A to AA, if they have that the start date for the second period of learning is after the actual end date of the first one. Hope this helps.

Joan.Mitchell
    Participant

Hi Darren

do you have apprentices who have moved onto the next level and their previous learning has not been closed down? I have had something similar in this situation. You need to close the learning on the 1st apprenticeship before entering the next one.

Joan

darrenvidler
    Participant

Thanks both,

Trevor, do the SFA still offer a service where I can submit the batch to the servicedesk and have it inspected?

Sarah – appreciate the pointer, i’ll double check the records.

Darren

darrenvidler
    Participant

Thanks Joan, all looks fine on that aspect.

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Darren,
    I would also check with your MI software provider as this could be due to known duplication issues.
    HTH

SFA STAFF

Karen SFA

Hi Darren

If you can upload your file to the Hub, and then contact the service desk on 03702670001, they will be able to review your file and help resolve the errors. Please advise that this file relates to the IRL R09 submission.

Regards

Karen

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.