Data Match Report

Home Forums Data issues Data Match Report

Tagged: 

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  jessicar 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
  • Skelly7
    Participant

Do you know how long it takes DAS to catch up with new starts.

I linked 5 apprentices to DAS last week, did an upload yesterday and it is showing these 5 as “No matching record found in the employer digital account for the ULN”

Any ideas

Thanks Sue

Sue Bishop
    Participant

Hi Sue

Has the employer given final approval? Is the learner showing as ‘live’ when you search for them on DAS? They won’t disappear from your data match report until that happens.

Regards,

Sue

Emma M
    Participant

Hi,

Sue’s right – you just need to double check they are showing as live. We were part of a group that last month did get DLOCK_02’s for all new learners. There was a problem in the AS which meant the system wasn’t matching them even though the commitment’s were confirmed in the Employer and Provider part. So if they have been confirmed it’s worth raising with the AS.

Emma

zpenny
    Participant

Did you log this with AS? We have the same issue with learners who have a DLOCK_02 yet are approved and live on AS. Our numbers go into the hundreds. I have logged the issue but no response as yet. Thanks

Rich.Holmden
    Participant

I’m also getting this issue, 18 apprentices, all definitely live on DAS for at least 24 hours

Have you raised with the service desk?

zpenny
    Participant

We raised this initially with SDE helpdesk as I wondered if it was a blip with the report but they closed the call and passed it to AS helpdesk which is where it’s still sat

Rich.Holmden
    Participant

Looking at mine, the data match report has changed the end dates to 31/7/20 (ILR&DAS dates match) so that may be causing the issue. I will try both SDE and AS

Rich.Holmden
    Participant

ok, I have had a really productive chat with the support desk. A chap called John has taken it away to look at with the app service and come up with a fix. Will keep you up to date

hlogden
    Participant

I wish I’d looked at this thread earlier. I’ve just spent all morning cross checking between the D-Lock error report and the DAS for the same reason. All the ULNs were actually correct and all the records are live so there should not be a data match. I too will log this with the support desk.

Sue Bishop
    Participant

Zpenny – best of luck with that – my query on the same issue has been with AS since 20th October. All I get is an email each week saying their aim is to respond in 5 working days!!

Gotta smile or I’d cry…..

Sue

Rich.Holmden
    Participant

Sue, have you been paid on these or are they just sat there?

Sue Bishop
    Participant

No, we haven’t been paid Rich, but it is only one learner that is affected.

Regards,

Sue

Emma M
    Participant

I have this in my R04 upload. It happened last time but they weren’t on the period end data match reporting, just on the upload reporting. Has anyone heard back from the service desk yet?

Jim79
    Participant

Received the following response on Friday afternoon:

“The ESFA are aware of an issue causing DLOCK02 errors to be incorrectly raised. This requires no further action from you if you believe your learners Commitment is in a state of ‘Approved’. If you have other DLOCK errors affecting accounts these will need to be resolved in order to release payment.”

Not sure what the next steps are other than wait and see.

robS4S
    Participant

Just got the same. DLOCK_02, Live in DAS, ULN and all date match.

Raised with Apprenticeship help desk.

hlogden
    Participant

They asked me to provide them with a list of the learners, course details, cohort ref etc. I noticed while doing this that the error relate to the last 18 learners to be approved on the DAS by the employer. I’ve let them know this and asked if there is a delay somewhere in the system. We are still chasing a few employers to register/approve on the DAS so I expect they will also trigger the same error. I’ve asked whether this will affect funding – suspect it will.

On a related issue I’ve also asked if there is anyway to download the DAS records as a csv file as that would have made it so much easier to send them back the data they wanted. I could have done a quick look up between my ILR data and the data on the DAS rather than doing screens shots and copy/paste. If anyone knows of a better way of capturing the DAS records please let me know.

robS4S
    Participant

Got this response from the Apprenticeship service

Please attempt to re-submit the ILR again, if this does not work, let us know. However, the ESFA are aware of an issue causing DLOCK02 errors to be incorrectly raised. This requires no further action from you if you believe your learners Commitment is in a state of ‘Approved’. If you have other DLOCK errors affecting accounts these will need to be resolved in order to release payment.

and my latest submission does not have the issue.

jessicar
    Participant

On a related issue I’ve also asked if there is anyway to download the DAS records as a csv file as that would have made it so much easier to send them back the data they wanted.

Why oh why oh why cannot they provide us with this feature?! They managed it for the Agreement IDS but not for the data which actually need to interrogate when resolving DLOCK errors.

I am always wanting to check ILR vs DAS, but have to do it via the Data Mismatch report, which can be a pain trying to connect all the data together in a format useful and readable to other departments.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.