Date/Time error

Home Forums Data issues Date/Time error

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew Piggins 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Slippy
    Participant

Hi

I can’t get rid of an annoying error. It states ‘The date/time of the file is earlier than a previous transmission for this collection’. I’ve had this on an earlier load-up & managed to eradicate courtesy of Ruth CJ who suggested opening file in notepad & altering the date/time to a later time but this doesn’t seem to work this time!! Any suggestions?? I’m using Maytas for the first time – would that be a reason?

Many thanks,

Slippy

ChrisR
    Participant

Hi

Have you tried running and exporting a new ILR export in Maytas which has been run after the previous file you have submitted?

If you run a new file now and submit then the date and time of the file will clearly be after your last submitted file.

Regards
    Chris

Caspar Verney
    Participant

Also check the actual datetime on your machine as if you inadvertently got it set in the future then you might not notice this.

HTH,
    Caspar

Andrew Piggins
    Participant

Dates/times are in three places in the ILR – all three will need to make sense in relation to each other, in relation to the return and in relation to any previous returns:
    – file name i.e. the name of the file in format ILR-XXXXXXX-1819-yyyyMMdd-HHmmss-01.XML
    – field within the file <FilePreparationDate> i.e. yyyy-MM-dd
    – field within the file <DateTime> i.e. yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.