DLOCK 07 – NONSENSE

Home Forums Data issues DLOCK 07 – NONSENSE

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sambern 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts

  • ApprenticeX
    Participant

    Has anyone else got DLOCK07 out of R03
    Where the report clearly says ILR value is equal to the Apprenticeship Service Value

    BUT… just to add to the fun take a look at the apprenticeship service at one of the affected students and there it tells you the amount you have claimed on ILR contradicts your XML, student records system and the three year old post it note you used to make a note of what it costs?

     
    #408834

    Ben.Feighery
    Participant

    Yes, i have 2 of them which came up at R14, they re-appeared in the period end reports but haven’t had an answer back from the helpdesk as to what is going on.

    The only consistency between them is that they were all transfers in from failed providers at various points in 1819.

     
    #408838

    sambern
    Participant

    Yes we had them in a similar way. We found that when we went into apprenticeship service and filtered by data match the values were actually different from the ILR and were able to request a change. Which I think resolved the issue.

    The issues seems related with TNP 3&4. However we never heard back from the service desk or the apprenticeship service. We’ve been chasing this issue since February in one form or another.

     
    #408999
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.