DLOCK11

Home Forums Data issues DLOCK11

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 3 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Lauren Delday
    Participant

We are experiencing the DLOCK11 (The employer is not currently a levy payer) error for all of our learners that are funded by a levy transfer. In theory, the employer is a not a levy payer as they are in receipt of a levy transfer. We are unable to reconcile the P1 and P2 payments due to no funding reports so see if we achieved funds.

I have logged a call with the helpdesk who have said that this will occur if the levy transferring employer or levy receiving employer have set up their accounts incorrectly. Both have set up their account correctly with the government gateway.

Is anyone else experiencing the same error for their levy transfer learners?

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    If they have set up their accounts correctly you would not expect to have the Dlock error, I would advise you ask the receiving employer to contact the Apprenticeship Service to resolve the issue.
    HTH

A
    Participant

Hi Martin,

In regards to DLOCK – 11, I contacted all my employers who contacted the national service desk and followed steep by step they guidance and in the end I am still getting the error. The service dest have said that they have referred it to the tiar 3 now but if anyone else knows a better way please do let me know it will be very helpful.

Kind regards
    A

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    Others have reported similar issues with Dlock11 errors where funded by a transfer and the non-levy payer indicator record on the Apprentices Service has not been changed to indicate levy. As the service desk has escalated the issue I would wait and see what the advice is.
    HTH

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.