E-mailing helpdesk@manage-apprenticeships.service.gov.uk

Home Forums Data issues E-mailing helpdesk@manage-apprenticeships.service.gov.uk

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cris Hale 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Cris Hale
    Participant

Hi all,

I’ve e-mailed these guys three times regarding two different issues. One was after a phone call I was expecting an e-mail follow-up for, which didn’t arrive.

Has anybody ever heard back? Is it a working e-mail address?

Thanks,
    Cris

Mark
    Participant

I have emailed ‘helpdesk@manage-apprenticeships.service.gov.uk’ several times and they have always responded quickly

SFA STAFF

Henry ESFA
    Keymaster

Dear Cris,

helpdesk@manage-apprenticeships.service.gov.uk is an active email address. Emails are usually responded to quickly.

If you require further assistance please ring 08000 150 600.

Cris Hale
    Participant

Thanks, both. I wonder if my e-mails are being rejected by the server for some reason. I’ll try sending one without Outlook.

Cris

Cris Hale
    Participant

By the way, does this address send an auto-response at all?

Thanks,
    Cris

Cris Hale
    Participant

I’ve found the problem – Gmail is rejecting the e-mails because of a protocol called DMARC. From what I can understand in fifteen minutes of research, the ESFA settings themselves are telling our e-mail service provider to reject the e-mails because something isn’t right about them.
    Here’s what I’m getting:
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag1UGqz7EQ93nnf-6MVZNXlWTtTh
    Screenshot of e-mail error

If that’s the case, I don’t think there’s anything I can do, but I’ll search Google’s administrative settings for a way to allow them through.

Cris

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.