EHCP 19+ Apprentice

Home Forums Data issues EHCP 19+ Apprentice

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Smoss 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Sue Scott
    Participant

Hi
    Hopefully just a quick one!

How do I code this?

19+ Apprentice on an Apprenticeship with an EHCP, employed with a large employer and we have consent to tell the employer.

I use Maytas so in the EEF field I have 3 options:

2 – Entitlement to 16-18 Apprenticeshipfunding where the Learner is 19 or over
    3 – Entitlement to 19-23 Apprenticeship funding where the Learner is 19 or over
    4 – Entitlement to extended funding for apprentices

Thank You

Martin West
    Participant

Use EEF2 Entitlement to 16-18 apprenticeship funding where the learner is 19 or over and the apprentice is aged 19-24 and as an EHC plan.

Sue Scott
    Participant

THanks Martin.
    My dropdown for EEF2 has no mention of a EHC plan!
    Do I need to put another code in somewhere to let the ESFA that this Apprentice has one?

Sue

Martin West
    Participant

You can record this in learner FAM but I do not think this is required for FM36 as EEF2 is used for this purpose.

Sue Scott
    Participant

Found it
    Thank You so much, very much appreciated

Sue

Smoss
    Participant

19+ apprentice with ECHP with non levy payer but who has more than 50 employees – do we need to charge co-investment or are they entitled to the waiver?
    thanks

Martin West
    Participant

Hi.
    The waiver only applies to an SME with less than 50 employees however you can receive additional payments where aged between 19 and 24 years old and has either an Education, Health and Care (EHC) plan provided by their local authority or has been in the care of their local authority as defined in paragraph P109. (see page 23 in the funding rules).
    HTH

Smoss
    Participant

Thanks Martin.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.