Electronic Apprenticeship Agreements and Commitment Statements

Home Forums Data issues Electronic Apprenticeship Agreements and Commitment Statements

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CarolineC 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • elm1504
    Participant

Hi all,

Looking for a bit of advice! I work for an Employer Provider (so all our apprentices are on site with us).

At the moment, we collect Apprenticeship Agreements and Commitment Statements in what I feel is a long winded process – we mail merge them, send them to the training site where the first day in learning happens, they are signed by the learners, collected, then scanned and e-mailed over us me for filing.

In the current climate where the importance data protection is paramount, I can’t help but feel there must be a way to do this electronically that would be more efficient and help us keep data better organised and safer.

We use OneFile, and are in the process of getting PICS as an MI system. Does anyone have any thoughts/anecdotes/advice about how they currently complete these processes that could help us out?

Thanks,

Emma

CarolineC
    Participant

We also use OneFile and set a task for the learners to upload their signed agreements directly into OneFile. We still had to produce and print the agreements to give to the learners but were able to track who had/hadn’t signed and uploaded them. We’ve not been audited yet so not sure if this will meet audit requirements but don’t see why not.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.