Employer Contribution – DAS

Home Forums Data issues Employer Contribution – DAS

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • BillinghurstT
    Participant

Hello all,

I think I am asking a really obvious question, but I just want to make sure before I do any amendments.

We have put our first non Levy learner on the Digital Apprenticeship Service (the whole 3 month reserving thing is really annoying but that’s another matter!). The learner is 19+ and so there is an employer contribution to pay. In the section of the ‘Total Agreed Apprenticeship Cost’ is that including the employer contribution or excluding?

Thanks.

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    The employer co-investment contribution applies to all non-levy irrespective of the Apprentices age.
    The total negotiated price is just that and the co-investment is a percentage of it.
    HTH

BillinghurstT
    Participant

Hello Martin,

Thank you for your response.

Surely the employer contribution is waivered if the employer has less than 50 staff and the learner is either 16 – 18 or 19 – 24 and has an EHCP or is a care leaver?

So on the Digital Apprenticeship Service system we full the total agreed apprenticeship cost including the employer contribution and then the employer contribution is recorded on the ILR as extra?

Martin West
    Participant

Those non-levy employers with more than 50 staff on the AS are required to co-invest for all learners even those 16-18.
    The employer contribution is only included on the ILR when it is paid.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.