Employer DAS account

Home Forums Data issues Employer DAS account

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • awndash
    Participant

Good morning all

Has anybody experienced any recent issues with their DAS accounts?

I know during the first couple of periods there were some issues (assuming all accounts followed suit), with September only showing the Levy received, October a double payment was taken out to pay for training but showing no Levy received, November showing a double Levy receipt etc.

I appreciate its up and down over the past couple of months, but on the whole it does balance – however December records are very strange – I have a lot of “minus” entries. There seems no logic to it and certainly wasnt something I was expecting.

Can anybody give their thoughts/experience of their own DAS account over the past couple of months? I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks

Martin West
    Participant

They did have an issue as no Sep payments were made and this was corrected in Oct when both payments were made.
    I expect the no ley received in Oct was down to late / delayed levy payment by employer.
    The December payments may have included adjustments from the final return of the previous year.
    If it does reconcile then all is well.
    HTH

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.