Employer Incentive Payments

Home Forums Data issues Employer Incentive Payments

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Mark@Tempdent 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Skelly7
    Participant

Good Morning

Is anyone else having issues with money coming through to pay the Employer Incentive payments? We have not had any funding for Sept or Oct.

Thanks Sue

Gen2JP
    Participant

Hi

We have had issues with being paid for employer incentive payments. When I queried this on the Help Desk I received what appeared to be a standard response as to how our October payment was made up, and should include these payments. However, we have not been able to identify them at all on any of the lines of the Remittance Advice.

Any other comments on this post would be useful to see if I am misunderstanding our remittance.

Thanks
    JP

Caspar Verney
    Participant

It is not an answer, but you might care to look at this thread: http://feconnect.education.gov.uk/forums/topic/r02-apprenticeships-payments-update/

HTH,
    Caspar

Ben Mountney
    Participant

I did find that despite there being no communication from the ESFA beforehand, the Employer incentives were included with their respective funding bands (e.g. 16-18 Non-Levy) for both R01 and R02.

The ESFA only confirmed this a couple of weeks after R02 monies being released which was really helpful.

AnniL
    Participant

Hi

Has anyone had their R03 remittance yet that shows the employer incentive payments?

Skelly7
    Participant

Yes we have had ours it reads: 16 to 18 non-levy apprenticeships additional payments for employers (procured) Reconciliation Nov 2019

GnilS
    Participant

The employer payments are now included int he main remittance rather than being separated now.

ewilliams3
    Participant

Hi –
    has anyone had / seen the employer incentive report ?

Ruth CJ
    Participant

We had the Apps Additional Payment report in R03 (it’s in the Period end reports). It included payments for Aug/Sep/Oct, but only for non-levy payers. Our remittance did then have a separate line for these payments in the end, with a matching amount of money. I understand that we’ll have all the levy employers’ incentives in the R04 report. I think we’re nearly there.

Mark@Tempdent
    Participant

Has everyone actually been paid their full amount? We only appear to have been paid the full amount for us as a provider but still seem to be missing the same amount in order to pay out all our non-levy employers…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.