EPA for Integrated Apprenticeship

Home Forums Data issues EPA for Integrated Apprenticeship

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

  • jessc21


    If we provide integrated apprenticeships meaning that we deliver the EPA, do we need to be on the register of EPA organisations to do so? I would think not because we’re not an independent body to ourselves?



    Martin West

    Hi Jess,
    The following is from an integrated degree Apprenticeship assessment document, so I assume it would apply to all integrated degrees.

    For an integrated degree programme where the End-Point Assessment (EPA) forms part of the achievement of the degree. The EPA is therefore assessed solely by the Higher Education Institution (HEI) awarding the degree. In its role as an Apprentice Assessment Organization (AAO), the HEI must be approved to offer this EPA and be included on the Register of Apprentice Assessment Organizations (RoAAO)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.