EPAO validation switching to an error from R12

Home Forums Data issues EPAO validation switching to an error from R12

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ChrisR 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Natalie Hales
    Keymaster

For more information regarding the EPAOrgID_01 validation rule switching from a warning to an error from R12 please read the blog:

http://feconnect.education.gov.uk/blog/uncategorized/epao-validation-switching-to-an-error-from-r12/

Cris Hale
    Participant

Hi Natalie,

I am getting this rule, but I think it must be in error. I have no way of knowing though, as the register of EPA Orgs doesn’t say anything about what dates they apply to, as the validation rule does.

Where can I get this information? I’m fairly sure it must be wrong.

For example, I have a completed learner who did the EPA for his Business Administrator standard this January who is triggering the warning. City and Guilds (EPA0008) are entered as the EPA Org, and are the ones who conducted it. I can’t really change it now – it has already happened.

Thanks,

Cris

ChrisR
    Participant

Hi Natalie

I’m also getting the warning for learners with one of our EPAOs. I have checked the register and the EPAO is on the current latest register as approved for the apprenticeship standard our learners are on.

I am looking on the basis of our warnings also being reported as a warning in error and not a valid warning. I did raise this with the helpdesk and was informed warnings are being investigated.

For example, I have a few learners who have completed Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship Level 3 and are now with Highfield (EPA0042) for their EPA. This apprenticeship is showing on the register for Highfield so I cannot see why I am getting a warning when the EPA is valid for the apprenticeship on the current register for May 2019.

Thanks
    Chris

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.