Errors

Home Forums Data issues Errors

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  OFFS 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • ChloeJade
    Participant

Hi

I have these 2 errors and i am unsure on how to clear them. Please can someone advise?

FD_EPAOrgID_AP – The EPAOrgID does not match the validation pattern
    R104 – There must be an apprenticeship contract type for the full duration of the aim

Chloe

Martin West
    Participant

An AP error indicates that the input does not match the schema for the field, check the data entered is valid.

OFFS
    Participant

Edited to reflect that I’m referring to the FULL description rather than the error message – they are from the same error. My poor wording !

On R104, the description for this in the validation rules is different to the error message you give:
    “If there is more than one Apprenticeship contract type record for the learning aim, the Date from and Date to dates must be consecutive.
    (error where the LearnDelFAMDateFrom of the ACT record is not a day after the LearnDelFAMDateTo of the previous record (if one exists). ”
    Or more simply:
    “If there is more than one Apprenticeship contract type for the aim, they must be consecutive.”

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  OFFS.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.