ESF Funding

Home Forums Data issues ESF Funding

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mgt 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Mgt
    Participant

Hi would anyone be able to tell me where it is documented that a learner can only benefit once from ESF funding?

Many thanks

steveh
    Participant

I Am Not An ESF Expert But in the funding rules here:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/882018/ESF_2014-20_Funding_Rules_v2_April_2020.pdf

Para 85 says:

85. Unless otherwise defined in the specification, you will allow participants to receive any number of learning aims required to meet their identified needs to ensure they progress, however, you must manage this within the budget constraints of the learning funding lines so that all participants have adequate learning

So I think the issue is more will you hit all of your targets if you deliver multiple times to the same person, rather than any explicit ban?

Mgt
    Participant

Thanks Steve – I am not expert either and have read but mostly heard various – one was that you can only benefit from ESF funding once – also heard you can only benefit once per year

I suppose I am trying to get to the point where I can assess if learners are eligible if they have benefitted in the past and maybe moving to a different sector etc because they havent been successful and circumstances do change – maybe just a bit of common sense?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.