ESFA Contingency Events

Home Forums Data issues ESFA Contingency Events

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Richard Francis
    Participant

Hi All,

I’ve seen a reference in a template contract to an “ESFA Contingency Event” that states there’s a table of ESFA Contingency Events in the funding rules, but I can’t seem to find this.

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers,
    Richard.

Andrew Hooper
    Participant

Hi All,

I have the same query that Richard posted back in December last year. I’m curious to see that no-one replied to his query. I’ve also seen reference to ESFA Contingency Events in Apprenticeship Employer Services Agreements (I think it’s the AoC template I’ve seen online). I’ve seen reference to ‘a table of events’ and references to specific pages and paragraphs of the funding rules yet when I search the funding rules themselves I can find no reference to contingency events in 17/18, 18/19 or 19/20 rules?

Does anyone know where this comes from or what the purpose of it is? I have an employer who is not happy to sign the agreement until I can explain!!

Thanks in advance,
    Andrew

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Andrew,
    Checking back to previous versions of the funding rules

ESFA Contingency means the action following change in employer, apprentice or provider circumstances set out in the Funding Rules (on page 33 after paragraph P206 in Version 2 of the Funding Rules)

This refers to the circumstances where training or assessment stops and a similar section under this heading is included in the current rules on page 49.

HTH

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.